Monday, June 11, 2018

Most Beautifully Touching Love Letter For Her

My Sweet Heart,

I want to tell you something special with this letter. You are so amazing and caring nature. You know when I am around you, my true self comes out and it makes me feel great to know that I am able to be the real me when you are around. I started to write about you. Sure, I wrote poems of love. But embarrassingly enough, I mainly wrote down special little things you would say and facts about yourself that you would reveal to me.

I do this because you are someone that is so extremely special to me that I never want to forget these things about you. That’s how much you mean to me. There is so much I could write down of how much I feel for you but it feels like words are not enough to express it. Maybe you do not even need me to write it all down. You have a way of knowing what I feel anyways. But know this, you are the hope and the future I have always dream of and need for my whole life. I love you so much and waiting for your letter.

Yours
Only
Himanshu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More