Monday, June 11, 2018

Romantic Love Letters for Her : Heart Touching Love Letters

Dear Sweet Heart, 

I want to write secret notes for you when you are far from me. But what I really want is to tell you that regardless of everything, I am in love with you. Even if you never love me back I love you. Love is fruitful in season at all times and in reach of every hand. 
romantic-love-letters-her


We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. You must love in such a way the person you love feels free. One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life and that word is love.

Love is something eternal; the aspect may change but not the essence. Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support. Through love I want to express whole feelings of my heart for you, I love you so much. I want you by my side always.

Yours forever,
Himanshu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More